Expression of interest – Labourers/Traineeships
- Work for one of Australia’s largest Indigenous Construction companies
- Build a long-term career with Barpa
- Projects based across the Greater Brisbane Area and South East Queensland
Join our growing business! Barpa is majority-owned by aboriginal people and our goal is to build on the contributions that Australia’s indigenous people are already making to the national economy, taking a leading role in closing the gap.
Our expansion with a Labour Hire Division based in Queensland, we have several exciting new opportunities currently available that would suit Indigenous applicants with an interest in Construction who demonstrate our RESPECT values.
Barpa has some exciting casual and long term assignments on offer which may see you working on construction projects for Barpa, Cockram or other subcontractors and clients.
Alongside having the necessary experience, you will also:
- Be of Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander descent;
- Identify as an Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander;
- Be accepted as such by the community in which you live or have lived.
Strictly no agencies please.Apply Now
< Back to Careers