The Barpa team bring extensive local and national expertise to our clients, with a mature project management system that delivers projects safely, on time and cost effectively, whilst meeting and exceeding our clients’ quality expectations.
Our robust and accredited management systems facilitate consistently successful construction projects
Barpa has national capability for construction, project management and professional service delivery.
Our management systems are robust and accredited to Australian and International management standards:
* Quality Assurance (AS/ISO 9001) – Quality plans and procedures are implemented for every Barpa Construction project.
* Occupational Health and Safety (AS/ISO 4801) – A proactive approach which focuses on accident prevention and measures success in terms of continuous development.
* Environmental Sustainability (AS/ISO 14001) – High level of importance placed on environmental controls
* Supply Nation Certified Indigenous Business
* Office of Federal Safety Commissioner (OFSC) certification
* Building Code 2016 Compliant
* Registered Building Practitioner
* Northern Territory Contractor Accreditation (CAL)
* Queensland Building and Construction Commision (QBCC)